Add Value with Square Payments
Process Payments Easier
Pairing a Square Terminal with VisitBase can reduce data entry errors by avoiding double-entry of payment information. Together with the Square Invoices & Subscriptions integrations, you can streamline all of your payments, whether they are made in person, or as card-not-present payments.
You can pair a Square Terminal with VisitBase in a few easy steps
- Login to VisitBase with Manager privileges and go to Setup > Integrations
- Click on the green New Account button and enter a friendly name for the account
- Select Square in the application field
- Click on Authorise VisitBase and follow the prompts
- Click on Setup & Pair Device and follow the prompts to complete the pairing
- Select which users and/or devices you want to enable for the integration
After completing the above steps, you will be able to process payments in VisitBase with as little as one click. You can send the full amount owing, or enter a different amount in VisitBase to send directly to the Square Terminal. Refunds can also be processed via the VisitBase payment window.
Square Terminal can be integrated with VisitBase for any of our customers in Australia, USA, Canada or the UK. Our Australian customers can further simplify some of their billing procedures by setting up our Medipass integration, which allows processing of Medicare, DVA and HICAPS claims directly from VisitBase. The gap payment can then be seamlessly processed using the Square Terminal.
Visit the Square website to find out more about the terminal’s features, how to order, availability and processing fees in your country. For more details about the integration with VisitBase, contact VisitBase support